Babywatch: Overwatch-themed onesies for toddlers by Valhallan





Babywatch: Overwatch-themed onesies for toddlers by Valhallan


  • 46 swatches: 2 per hero. Each hero has a blank version hoodie with only a hood detail, and a version with decals on the front and back.
  • Found under Toddler clothing > Full Body
  • Custom thumbnail
  • Only for toddlers
  • All genders
Credits: None of the art used for this belongs to me. Overwatch and its characters are copyrighted by Blizzard Entertainment. I extracted the sprays from the game myself, edited them, and made them transparent to make these clothes with. Made with the Sims 4 Studio.


Please do not re-upload, repost or convert without my explicit permission, and do not claim as your own. If you use it in your game, you can tag me with my name ‘valhallansim’, I would love to see what you guys do with it!

DOWNLOAD
Simfileshare | Mediafire 

Comments