Bonespeaker: a World of Warcraft Vrykul tattoo conversion by Valhallan






 Bonespeaker: a World of Warcraft Vrykul tattoo conversion by Valhallan

  • 3 different designs
  • Each design comes in 6 colours: black, white, gray, brown, red and blue
  • 18 swatches in total
  • Found under Tattoos
  • Enabled for all genders, aged Teen - Elder
  • Enabled for aliens
  • Disabled for random
  • Custom thumbnail
Credits: Blizzard for the original textures, extracted from the game World of Warcraft. I extracted these textures from the game myself. I edited all of the textures, even going as far as to hand-paint some parts due to low quality, and edited it to make it fit into the Sims 4. Made with the Sims 4 Studio.

Please do not re-upload, repost or convert without my explicit permission, and do not claim as your own. You are free to recolor and retexture, but do not include the mesh, please! If you use it in your game, you can tag me with my name ‘valhallansim’, I would love to see what you guys do with it!

DOWNLOAD

Comments