Magick: a Witch hat with flowers by Valhallan




Magick: a mesh edit of the Spooky Stuff Pack witch hat with flowers by Valhallan


  • Requires Spooky Stuff Pack (I think!)
  • Comes in 28 swatches: 7 of the original hat colours with matching flowers, 9 swatches with a black hat and different coloured flowers and 9 swatches with a white hat and different coloured flowers.
  • Custom LODs
  • High poly due to the amount of flowers (8,8k polygons)
  • Enabled for all genders, aged Teen - Elder
  • Disabled for random
  • Custom thumbnails

This hat is an edit from the Spooky Stuff Pack witch hat. I removed the spider and made the hat less pointy. The flowers are from the Day of the Dead hair that was added into the game.

Please do not re-upload, repost or convert without my explicit permission, and do not claim as your own. You are free to recolor and retexture, but do not include the mesh, please! If you use it in your game, you can tag me with my name ‘valhallansim’, I would love to see what you guys do with it!

DOWNLOAD
Simfileshare
| Mediafire

Comments