Maw: a mouth and teeth detail by Valhallan




Maw: a mouth and teeth detail by Valhallan


A while back I made a skin detail that changed the colour of a Sim's mouth and teeth, to fit all of your berry and alien needs. Now that the Sims 4 has a seperate skin detail category for Teeth, I thought I'd revisit the old project and add a version for kids and toddlers! To download the old skin detail & facepaint version, go here.

  • 3 packages: one for age Teen - Elder, one for Children and one for Toddlers
  • Found in the Skin Details > Teeth category only
  • 48 swatches, part of which are by simsrocuted and others made to fit the neon berry skins by Parapluies
  • Custom thumbnails
  • Enabled for aliens
  • Disabled for random
  • Enabled for all genders
Please do not re-upload or repost without my permission, and do not claim as your own. If you use it in your game, you can tag me with my name ‘valhallansim’, I would love to see what you guys do with it!

DOWNLOAD

Comments