Teamwork: an Overwatch conversion of the 'All Heroes' sprays and logo's by Valhallan





Teamwork: an Overwatch conversion of the 'All Heroes' sprays and logo's by Valhallan


- .zip with 3 packages: a package with all of the 'All Heroes' sprays as wall stickers (45 swatches), a package with 4 different logo's, and a package with the logo as a rug, with 6 swatches, 2 of which are transparent.
- Found under Decoration > Paintings/Wall (functions as a wall sticker)
- Rug found under Decoration > Rugs

Credits: None of the art used for this belongs to me. Overwatch and its characters are copyrighted by Blizzard Entertainment. I extracted the sprays from the game myself, edited them, and made them transparent. Made with the Sims 4 Studio.

Please do not re-upload, repost or convert without my explicit permission, and do not claim as your own. If you use it in your game, you can tag me with my name ‘valhallansim’, I would love to see what you guys do with it!

DOWNLOAD
Simfileshare | Mediafire

Comments