Skjaldborg: a collection of 6 different armour tops by Valhallan









Skjaldborg: a collection of 6 different armour tops by Valhallan


  • Base game compatible
  • .zip with 12 packages: 6 for females, and 6 for males
  • Each design has its own bump and specular map
  • Enabled for ages Teen - Elder
  • Enabled for occult
  • Name of each style in the pictures matches the filenames
  • Disabled for random
  • Custom thumbnails
  • Original textures from World of Warcraft
  • Found under Clothing > Tops
Please do not re-upload, repost or convert without my explicit permission, and do not claim as your own. You are free to recolor and retexture, but do not include the original textures, please! If you use it in your game, you can tag me with my name ‘valhallansim’, I would love to see what you guys do with it!


Credits: Blizzard for the original textures, extracted from the game World of Warcraft. I extracted the 3D models and textures myself. I edited large portions of the textures itself to make it fit into the Sims 4. Made with the Sims 4 Studio. 

DOWNLOAD

Comments