Hills of Eostre: 10 different types of hills by Valhallan

23:46







Hills of Eostre: 10 different types of hills by Valhallan


  • .package with 10 different types of hills
  • Found under Decoration > Plants
  • Each hill comes in 27 swatches that match the terrain paint swatches
  • Base game compatible
  • Have to be placed with the cheat bb.moveobjects on!
  • Scalable by using the [ ] keys
  • Can be placed higher and on top of each other using the 9 and 0 keys
  • For more information on how to use these build 'cheats', click here
  • Easily combined with other plants to make the hills look more realistic!
  • New meshes made by me
 Please do not re-upload, repost or convert without my explicit permission, and do not claim as your own. You are free to recolor and retexture, but do not include the mesh, please! If you use it in your game, you can tag me with my name ‘valhallansim’, I would love to see what you guys do with it!

DOWNLOAD MERGED (~68.1 MB)
Simfileshare (ad.fly, thank you so much for supporting me!) | Mediafire (no ad.fly)

DOWNLOAD SEPERATED FILES (.zip with 10 packages)
Simfileshare (ad.fly, thank you so much for supporting me!) | Mediafire (no ad.fly)

You Might Also Like

15 reacties

  1. HayCan do it with grass of the
    k-hippie team ?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea! I don't know if I have the time to recolour anytime soon, but if there's someone else out there that would like to recolour these, they absolutely can! <3

      Delete
  2. Awesome creations! Thank you!

    I second the k-hippie grasses (and/or kiwisims4, too) :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them!! ♥

      And you're totally free to recolour - I would do it myself, but I don't know if I have the time anytime soon to do so between all the other projects I have going on. ;v;

      Delete
  3. This is so amazing! Brilliant idea. Thank u!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoy them!! <3

      Delete
    2. Omg - something that will finally inspire me to build again! Seriously thank you so much! Awesome set.

      Delete
  4. These are just lovely! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job ! I love it soooo mutch ! The relief in the landscape is so lacking in the game, thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  6. How brilliant of you! Thank you for sharing this!!

    carmellia1

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do not think so, when I enter the sims I search and I do not think so. Help me please :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. If someone converted to the grass (k-hippie / kiwisims4 ) please give me a link

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely! Would you recolor these beautiful hills for SNOW (<pleeeease) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. can you share that house in the picture? it's just absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete