Karl: a male full body outfit conversion from the Sims Medieval by Valhallan


Karl: a male full body outfit conversion from the Sims Medieval by Valhallan



  • Base game compatible
  • New mesh
  • 25 swatches in spooky-sims' Spooky Palette
  • Custom bump and specular map, all LODs
  • Custom thumbnail
  • Enabled for all genders, but made for males
  • For ages Teen - Elder
  • Disabled for random
 Please do not re-upload, repost or convert without my explicit permission, and do not claim as your own. You are free to recolor and retexture, but do not include the mesh, please! If you use it in your game, you can tag me with my name ‘valhallansim’, I would love to see what you guys do with it!

Credits: Original outfit made by EA for the Sims Medieval. Made in Sims 4 Studio.

A lot of thanks to the wonderful zx-ta for helping me extract this mesh from the original game. Go check her out on Tumblr, she has a lot of Medieval conversions!

DOWNLOAD

Comments