Oculus: a Third Eye accessory by Valhallan




 Oculus: a Third Eye accessory by Valhallan

  • 3 versions: normal, floating and with eyelid
  • 2 versions for different categories: Hat and Right Ring
  • Enabled for all genders
  • Enabled for ages teen - elder
  • Enabled for occult 
  • Disabled for random
  • Works with all eye colours and overlays
  • Eyelid version works with most eyeshadows as well
  • Custom thumbnails
Note: These eyes, especially the eyelid one, are far from perfect. You can see some seams/awkward clipping and especially with higher eyebrows and facial expressions, the eyebrows will disappear between the third eye. I tried the eliminate this issue as much as I possibly could.

Please do not re-upload, repost or convert without my explicit permission, and do not claim as your own. If you use it in your game, you can tag me with my name ‘valhallansim’, I would love to see what you guys do with it!

DOWNLOAD






Comments