Huckleberry: a conversion of McCree's serape and hat from Overwatch





Huckleberry: a conversion of McCree's serape and hat from Overwatch for the Sims 4

- 2 packages: one for his hat, one for the serape
- Hat comes in 6 of the original swatches
- Serape comes in 6 of the original swatches + 22 colours from the Ever so Vibrant palette
- Serape found under Accessories > Necklaces
- Custom LODs, bump map, shadow maps and speculars
- Disabled for random
- Enabled for all genders, age Teen - Elder
- Custom thumbnails


Note: the serape is not perfect. I tried my best to weight paint the mesh as best as I could, to ensure minimum clipping. The mesh will clip with the arm. Due to its size, I also had to enlarge the texture to fit over some accessories. You won't be able to use any rings and most bracelets with it.

Credits: Blizzard for the original mesh, extracted from the game Overwatch. Unlike other conversions I have made for the Sims, I extracted this 3D model and its textures completely by myself. I seperated the model of the ears from the entire McCree model, edited all of the textures and edited large portions of the 3D model itself to make it fit into the Sims 4. Made with the Sims 4 Studio.

Please do not re-upload, repost or convert without my explicit permission, and do not claim as your own. You are free to recolor and retexture, but do not include the mesh, please! If you use it in your game, you can tag me with my name ‘valhallansim’, I would love to see what you guys do with it!



DOWNLOAD SERAPE
Simfileshare | Mediafire


DOWNLOAD HAT

 Simfileshare | Mediafire


Please visit my Tumblr blog!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments