Violent: a collection of 5 full body and seperated tattoo sets by Valhallan


  





 

 

Violent: a collection of 5 full body and seperated tattoo sets by Valhallan

- Found under Tattoos
- Enabled for all genders, aged Teen - Elder
- . package containing 5 full body swatches
- .zip containing 5 .package files with tattoos seperated by category: legs (19 swatches), left arm and right arm (both 11 swatches), chest and stomach (11 swatches) and back (6 swatches).
- Disabled for random
- Custom thumbnails

Credits: I own none of the original artwork that I converted into these tattoos. I have sources on every single piece of artwork I used for these tattoos - so if you would like to know where a specific design came from, please send me a message and I will gladly share! I did however edit these pictures and traced over them in Photoshop to make some of them better quality. Made with Sims 4 Studio.

Please do not re-upload or repost without my permission, and do not claim as your own. If you use it in your game, you can tag me with my name ‘valhallansim’, I would love to see what you guys do with it! You are free to recolour this item if you so wish, but do not include the original texture file and data, please, and link back to me! 


DOWNLOAD FULL BODY SET
Simfileshare | Mediafire 


DOWNLOAD SEPERATED SETS .ZIP
Simfileshare | Mediafire

Comments