Winter Wonderland: Overwatch Winter Christmas event sprays converted by Valhallan





Winter Wonderland: Overwatch Winter Christmas event sprays converted by Valhallan


- .zip with 2 files: one package file with only the character-specific 'Ornament' sprays (the one where the characters look like dolls), and one package with all of the other Winter-themed sprays from the event
- 23 ornament spray swatches, 28 other spray swatches
- Found under Decoration > Paintings/Wall (functions as a wall sticker)
- 80 simoleons

Credits: None of the art used for this belongs to me. Overwatch and its characters are copyrighted by Blizzard Entertainment. I extracted the sprays from the game myself, edited them, and made them transparent. Made with the Sims 4 Studio.

Please do not re-upload, repost or convert without my explicit permission, and do not claim as your own. If you use it in your game, you can tag me with my name ‘valhallansim’, I would love to see what you guys do with it! 

DOWNLOAD
Simfileshare | Mediafire

Comments