Nightborne: a World of Warcraft Nightborne tattoo conversion by Valhallan





Nightborne: a World of Warcraft Nightborne tattoo conversion by Valhallan

  • .zip with 3 packages: one for the body tattoos (found in Tattoos > Chest), one for the face tattoos (found in Tattoos > Back) and one for the face tattoos as facepaint (found in Make Up > Facepaint). 
  • Enabled for all genders, age Teen - Elder
  • Disabled for random
  • Enabled for aliens
  • Comes in 12 swatches: black, white, light gray, 2 tones of Fel green, 3 tones of Arcane purple, red, brown, gold and blue.
  • Custom thumbnails

Credits: Blizzard for the original textures, extracted from the game World of Warcraft. I extracted these textures from the game myself. I edited all of the textures, even going as far as to hand-paint some parts due to low quality, and edited it to make it fit into the Sims 4. Made with the Sims 4 Studio.

Please do not re-upload, repost or convert without my explicit permission, and do not claim as your own. You are free to recolor and retexture, but do not include the mesh, please! If you use it in your game, you can tag me with my name ‘valhallansim’, I would love to see what you guys do with it!

DOWNLOAD
Simfileshare | Mediafire

Comments