Azzinoth: a World of Warcraft Demon Hunter tattoo conversion by Valhallan










Azzinoth: a World of Warcraft Demon Hunter tattoo conversion by Valhallan


  • .zip with 6 packages: one package for each design
  • Each design comes in 16 colours
  • Custom thumbnails
  • Enabled for all genders, age Teen - Elder
  • Found in Tattoos > Chest
  • Disabled for random
Since the Demon Hunter customization for WoW Model Viewer is still on its way, I made these tattoos with the help of screenshots and handpainted parts of the tattoos myself. They might not be entirely accurate to the in-game versions, since I could not use the in-game textures.


Please do not re-upload, repost or convert without my explicit permission, and do not claim as your own. You are free to recolor and retexture, but do not include the mesh, please! If you use it in your game, you can tag me with my name ‘valhallansim’, I would love to see what you guys do with it!

DOWNLOAD
Mediafire

Comments