Big Boy Pants: City Living pants seperated by Valhallan





Big Boy Pants: City Living pants seperated by Valhallan


  • Pants seperated from a male City Living outfit
  • Base game compatible
  • Mesh (part City Living mesh, part new mesh) and textures edited by me
  • 25 swatches from spooky-sims' Spooky Palette, plus 2 darker grays
  • 15 swatches with leg wrappings to simulate medieval/Old Norse wear
  • Enabled for all genders, but meant for the male form, age Teen - Elder
  • Found under Clothing > Bottoms
  • Disabled for random
  • Enabled for occult
  • Custom thumbnail

Please do not re-upload, repost or convert without my explicit permission, and do not claim as your own. You are free to recolor and retexture, but do not include the mesh, please! If you use it in your game, you can tag me with my name ‘valhallansim’, I would love to see what you guys do with it!

Credits: Original pants made by EA, seperated from a full body City Living outfit for males. The top half of the pants were made by me, and put together with the City Living mesh. Made in Sims 4 Studio.

DOWNLOAD

Comments