Warriors: a Telltale Game of Thrones cloak conversion by Valhallan




Warriors: a Telltale Game of Thrones cloak conversion by Valhallan

  • Base game compatible
  • Found under Accessories > Hats 
  • First cloak in a series, I am currently working on making a necklace and bracelet version, as well as other variants of cloaks
  • Comes in 28 swatches: all of spooky-sims' Spooky Palette colours, the original colour (with snow on the cloak) and some extra black ones
  • Enabled for all genders, age Teen - Elder
  • Disabled for random, enabled for occult
  • Custom thumbnail
  • To minimize clipping, the cloak is weightpainted to 'stick' to the body. In some cases, this might look a little bit silly: I tried my best to get it as nice-looking as possible!
Credits: Cloak made by Telltale from the game Game of Thrones. Model was extracted by DarkHeroZark. I edited all of the textures and edited the 3D models to make them fit into the Sims 4. Made with the Sims 4 Studio.

Please do not re-upload, repost or convert without my explicit permission, and do not claim as your own. You are free to recolor and retexture, but do not include the mesh, please! If you use it in your game, you can tag me with my name ‘valhallansim’, I would love to see what you guys do with it!

DOWNLOAD

Comments