Warmth: a cloak conversion by Valhallan




Warmth: a cloak conversion by Valhallan

  • Base game compatible
  • .zip with 3 versions: one found under 'Hats', one under 'Necklaces' and one under 'Right Bracelet' 
  • Comes in 28 swatches: all of spooky-sims' Spooky Palette colours and some extra black ones
  • Enabled for all genders, age Teen - Elder
  • Disabled for random, enabled for occult
  • Custom thumbnail
  • The cloak is not perfect! To minimize clipping, the cloak is weightpainted to 'stick' to the body. In some cases, this might look a little bit silly. Because the cloak covers the entire body, which makes clipping unavoidable and in some poses might look strange! I tried it to fix it to the best of my abilities.
Credits: Original model is not by me. I converted the model from daventrychris on deviantArt, who in turn converted it from the Cloak and Dagger model by Xelanthis. I edited the mesh to not have open spaces in the front and to make it fit into the Sims 4. 

Please do not re-upload, repost or convert without my explicit permission, and do not claim as your own. You are free to recolor and retexture, but do not include the mesh, please! If you use it in your game, you can tag me with my name ‘valhallansim’, I would love to see what you guys do with it!

DOWNLOAD

Comments