Lildari: a World of Warcraft Demon Hunter horns conversion (smaller version) by Valhallan






 Lildari: a World of Warcraft Demon Hunter horns conversion (smaller version) by Valhallan

  • 6 .packages with 6 different horn types
  • Every horn comes in the original colour (shown) and 25 swatches from spooky-sims' Spooky Palette
  • You do NOT need the original bigger sizes of the horns for these to work
  • These horns are meant to be smaller, so it's possible they could clip with bigger hair
  • Custom bump map and specular map
  • Enabled for all genders, Teen - Elder
  • Found under Hats
  • Disabled for random
  • Enabled for occult
  • Custom thumbnails
Credits: Blizzard for the original mesh, extracted from the game World of Warcraft. I extracted this 3D model and its textures myself. I edited all of the textures and edited the 3D model itself to make it fit into the Sims 4. Made with the Sims 4 Studio.

Please do not re-upload, repost or convert without my explicit permission, and do not claim as your own. You are free to recolor and retexture, but do not include the mesh, please! If you use it in your game, you can tag me with my name ‘valhallansim’, I would love to see what you guys do with it!

DOWNLOAD
Simfileshare | Mediafire



Comments