Dragon Valley: a Sims 3 roof ornament conversion by Valhallan







Dragon Valley: a Sims 3 roof ornament conversion by Valhallan

  • a .zip with 4 packages
  • First 2 packages contain 2 gable brackets
  • Last 2 packages contain 2 roof crestings/ornaments
  • Each of the ornaments come in 38 swatches (3 original, 35 recolours)
  • Swatches are a mix of wood tints and some of spooky-sims' Spooky Palette colours
  • Gables found under Wall Decor (Buy mode)
  • Ornaments found under Roof Decor (Build mode)
  • To have the roof cresting show up correctly, you will have to place them with bb.moveobjects on and use the 9 key to lift them up a bit higher, so more of the design will be visible!
Credits: EA/Maxis for the original mesh, extracted from The Sims 3: Dragon Valley. I extracted this 3D model and its textures myself. I edited all of the textures and edited the 3D model itself to make it fit into the Sims 4. Made with the Sims 4 Studio.

Please do not re-upload, repost or convert these packages without my explicit permission, and do not claim as your own. You are free to recolor and retexture, but do not include the mesh, please! If you use it in your game, you can tag me with my name ‘valhallansim’, I would love to see what you guys do with it!

DOWNLOAD

Comments