GROUNDERS AND NORSEMEN WARPAINT: a Necroberry recolor by Valhallan

 

GROUNDERS AND NORSEMEN WARPAINT: a Necroberry recolor by Valhallan

I recolored these exact warpaints a few years ago, but I’ve been wanting to redo them ever since. So, here they are! 10 variations in both the eyeshadow and blush category. You do NOT need the original or my old recolors for these to work, but you can find the @necroberrysims originals here, and my old version here. This version does NOT conflict with any of those versions, so you can leave both the originals and my old versions in your game if you want to.

  • Come in Make-Up > Eyeshadow and Make-Up > Blush versions
  • 10 versions
  • Each version has all 75 swatches from @wildlyminiaturesandwich‘ Sandwich Palette
  • Ages Teen - Elder
  • Disabled for random, enabled for all occult (vampires, aliens and mermaids)
  • All custom thumbnails, correctly color flagged for easy finding
DOWNLOAD (SFS) / Consider a donation?

Comments