HAUNTED: a habsims hand gradient recolour by Valhallan

 


HAUNTED: a habsims hand gradient recolour by Valhallan

My fifth Simblreen gift from October 27th! A kind anon that sent me an ask last week reminded me that I’ve been wanting to recolour these amazing gradients by habsims for the longest time!

These are habsims’ textures, not mine. Full credit goes to them. I just recoloured them in all of WMS’ Sandwich Palette colours.

  • All found in Tattoos > Upper Back
  • Come in 3 variations: forearm, fingers and hand
  • Enabled for all genders, ages Teen - Elder
  • 77 swatches each, all of @wildlyminiaturesandwich‘ Sandwich Palette colors + black and white
  • The originals by habsims are NOT required, but you can find it here if you want to download it
💀 DOWNLOAD / Consider a donation?

Comments