NAGA: a World of Warcraft Queen Azshara conversion by Valhallan


NAGA: a World of Warcraft Queen Azshara conversion by Valhallan

This is my fourth gift for Simblreen, given out on October 26th! A naga tail for your Sims, converted from the beautiful Queen Azshara from World of Warcraft. The tail is completely functional and supports all body morphs.

  • Requires Island Living
  • Mermaids only
  • Female frame only, age Teen - Elder
  • One swatch - after I finish the rest of Queen Azshara’s outfit and accessories, I will be recolouring the tail in more colors
  • More unedited pictures here.
  • All LODs, custom normal map

Credits: Blizzard for the original mesh, extracted from the game World of Warcraft. I extracted this 3D model and its textures myself. I edited all of the textures and edited the 3D model itself to make it fit into the Sims 4. Made with the Sims 4 Studio.

🧜‍♀️ DOWNLOAD / Consider a donation?

Comments