SKADI: a Skadi from Smite outfit conversion by Valhallan

 


SKADI: a Skadi from Smite outfit conversion by Valhallan

Happy spooktober everyone! While thinking about what I am making for Simblreen, I was reminded that I have had this conversion in my WIP folder forever and decided to finish it finally!

  • 3 seperate .packages: one for the outfit, one for the cloak with antlers and one for the shoes
  • Cloak and shoes come in the 2 original swatches, outfit comes in 7 swatches total: the 2 original swatches as well as 5 extra
  • Cloak found under Hats, Shoes found under Shoes and outfit found under Full Body
  • All LODs, custom thumbnails and normal maps
  • Enabled for Teen - Elder, feminine frame 
  • Enabled for all occult, disabled for random
Credits: Hi-Rez Studios for the original mesh, extracted from the game SMITE. This model and its textures were extracted by lezisell on deviantArt. I edited all of the textures and edited the 3D model itself to make it fit into the Sims 4. Made with the Sims 4 Studio. 

❄️ DOWNLOAD (SFS) / Consider a donation?

Comments

  1. Oh my gooooood this is AMAZING!!! Skadi is one of my mains in Smite and my absolute dream is recreate some of my favorites in ts4! Awesome job, it's so beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment